Moisture Meter - Colour Indicator
IN STOCK NOW!
Built-in colour change technology clearly indicates the moisture level of the firewood
- Test your firewood is fully seasoned
- Measure the moisture content of timber, floors and buildings
- Burning fully seasoned wood generates more heat & reduces chimney deposits & environmental pollution
- Built-in colour change technology
Fuel quality is the single most important aspect of making a successful fire. To burn effectively the moisture content of firewood needs to be less than 20%, whether it be an open fire or in a stove.
Freshly felled timber has a moisture content of between 30% and 60%, depending on the type of wood.
The new Valiant moisture meter can also be used in timber, floors and buildings in order to detect and measure moisture content.
- Easy to use and read, even in poor light
- Measure moisture content of wood fuels, structural timber and brickwork
- Measure temperature in °C or °F
- Low battery indicator
- Complete with protective storage bag
An essential need is to be able to correctly interpret the Moisture Meter’s display, with ease. This model not only has a backlight screen to illuminate the reading but the built-in colour change technology clearly indicates the moisture level of the firewood:
142 x 73 x 36mm
Moisture Meter - Colour Indicator:
Be the first to write a review.