Our innovative Premium 4 Stove Fan is a uniquely engineered design. Its blades generate up to 70% more airflow than competitor products, giving you maximum benefit, whilst standing at just 199mm tall.
The Premium 4 fan operates at a low starting temperature (approx. 50°C), which means your living space will be toasty in no time. Simply place the Premium 4 onto the top of your wood-burning stove and feel the warm air distribute further into your room.
The Premium 4 Fan requires no batteries or external power. The heat of the stove top is conducted though the base of the fan and converted to electricity which powers the fan motor. The fan automatically slows and stops as the heat from the stove reduces.
With a durable, hard wearing black anodised finish, the Premium 4 Stove Fan not only looks the part but is designed for everyday use and long lasting performance.
All Valiant heat powered stove fans are ideal for use on wood burning stoves in homes, narrowboats, or mobile homes, and can also be used on kitchen ranges and hobs.
- 3 year warranty - Only available when purchasing directly from us
- Compact design: only 199mm high to fit the tightest of spaces
- Low starting temperature – as low as 50°C - perfect for the latest cool-topped stoves
- Unrivalled performance – pushing at a huge rate of 420 feet a minute
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output
- Maximum operating temperature 340°C (640°F)
- Optimum operating temperature range 80-250°C (175 – 480°F)
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating
- Designed & engineered in the UK
- Fully CE compliant
Height (including blade): 199mm
Width (including blade): 180mm
Base plate width: 110mm
Base plate depth: 75mm
Total fan depth (approx.): 100mm
Use the handy Valiant Moisture meter to ensure you get the best burn from your fuel. Our newest model not only has a backlight screen to illuminate the reading but the built-in colour change technology indicates the moisture level of the firewood. It’s an essential tool for any fireplace owner!
How does the moisture meter work?
Fuel quality is the single most important aspect of making a successful fire. To burn effectively the moisture content of firewood needs to be less than 20%, whether it’s being used in an open fire or a stove. Freshly felled timber can have a moisture content of between 30% and 60%, which when burnt can cause dangerous creosote build-up in chimneys.
Using a moisture meter is a great way to check whether your wood will give you a safe and efficient burn, or if it needs further seasoning. The screen will glow green if your fuel contains less than 20% moisture, indicating that it’s ready to go.
The new Valiant moisture meter can also be used in timber, floors and buildings in order to detect and measure moisture content.
Easy to use and read, even in poor light
Measure moisture content of wood fuels, structural timber and brickwork
Burning fully seasoned wood generates more heat, and reduces both chimney deposits and environmental pollution
Built-in colour change technology
Measure temperature in °C or °F
Low battery indicator
Complete with protective storage bag
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Protect your stove from overheating with our Stove Thermometer.
The magnetic Thermometer clearly displays the temperature of your stove, enabling you to maintain a safe and efficient operating temperature and reduce fuel consumption.
The robust design and strong magnet of the Stove Thermometer means that it’s suitable for use on any hot steel or iron surface, including stoves, BBQ, ranges, patio heaters, flue pipes or chimineas.
- Place the Thermometer on the top, front, or side of a flat or curved surface. The built-in magnet will maintain its hold on steel up to temperatures of around 800°F (425°C).
- The optimum position is on the flue collar, or if not practical, as close to the collar as possible for a stable reliable place for monitoring the stove and flue gas temperature.
- Suitable for use with most vitreous enamel, iron or steel flue pipes.
- Attaches with a strong magnet
- Use to monitor stove temperature and performance
- Use to measure flue pipe temperature
- Reduce or optimise fuel consumption
- Optimise the stove temperature to reduce chimney deposits
- Decrease the risk of overheating damage