Our most powerful Stove Fan yet...
- Valiant's most powerful model - especially suited to larger rooms
- Easy starting at 50°C
- Heat powered fan circulates warm air around the room
- Unrivalled output from the efficient blade design
- Increases fuel efficiency
- No running costs - simply place on a stove & the fan uses the heat to operate
Having trouble deciding which heat powered stove fan is right for you? Simplify the decision with the Valiant 'Stove Fan Key Features' guide.
The heat powered stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a stove. Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and less fuel consumption. It is self-powered using the heat from the stove and does not need batteries or mains power.
The Vanquish 250 has unrivalled output pushing out up to 90% greater airflow than other designs in the market as its especially suited to larger rooms. The quiet, cool running motor provides superior quality and maximises fuel efficiency.
The stove fan is the tallest fan in our range, this, combined will the slender aerodynamically designed blades gives it the optimum air movement which pushes out more warm air into the room.
- Up to 90% greater airflow than other designs
- Easy starting at 50°C (120°F)
- Maximum operating temperature 340°C (640°F)
- Optimum operating temperature range 80-250°C (175 – 480°F)
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating
- 24 months materials & workmanship guarantee
- Designed & engineered in the UK
- Fully CE compliant
Height (including blade): 250mm
Width (including blade): 230mm
Base plate width: 140mm
Base plate depth: 76mm
HOW DOES THE VANQUISH 250 WORK?
Be the first to write a review.